lunes, 29 de marzo de 2021

Monday, March 29th.

MY WEEKEND

Watch the next video   



How was your weekend? 


Write a short paragraph talking about it. 


  • Remember to use the list of verbs in the past. 




Remember that some verbs are not in the list!

They are regular verbs.: Played, watched, washed, jumped,
called, helped, cooked, walked, worked…

Remember to start your sentences using
On Saturday/ On Sunday’....

Remember to use connectors. Then, next, finally…


.Write the paragraph in  Writing. 

.Write at least 5 lines.



Example:

On Saturday morning, I got up and had breakfast with my family in the dining room. 


In the afternoon, I finished some activities from the binder.


At 5 o’clock, I played video games.


At night, we ate hamburgers for dinner. 


On Sunday, I went outside and played football.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario