jueves, 2 de julio de 2020

Friday July 3rd


Friday again!🎉😁

1. Today you are going to listen to a story🎥


2.Now, go and get your copybook📖 and write✍:


Today is ___________________

The weather is ______________

I feel______________________



Then..think💭 about your house🏠

Has your house got an attic?

Can you describe your house?

 

3. Write some sentences📝 describing your house.


Below👇 you will find an example, a wordbank and a picture to help you write your sentences.


4. Finally, make a drawing of your house.


Example:

My name is Sol and I am eight years old. I live in Escobar, in a neighborhood called “El Canton”. My house is medium sized, it is a two story house. It has got a kitchen, a living room, my parent’s bedroom and my bedroom, a toilet and a bathroom. The biggest room is my parent’s bedroom and the smallest room is the toilet. The nicest place of the house for me is the garden because it is full of plants and there I can play with my dogs.



WORDBANK

My house is (big/small/ medium sized) - It has got (two, three,, four, five) rooms - it is a single/two/three story house - living room - dining room - bedroom - kitchen- garden - playroom - bathroom - toilet - swimming pool - garage - attic - basement - my favorite room is ….. - biggest - smallest - nicest 


Don't forget to send a picture📸 with your sentences to my email (fturinetti@northfield.edu.ar)


Enjoy and have fun during your weekend💗


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario