jueves, 23 de abril de 2020

THURSDAY, APRIL 23rd

Thursday, April 23rd

Facebook Stickers — Cole Ott


TODAY´S ACTIVITIES 馃憘馃憖

DAILY ROUTINE: How's the weather like?馃挧馃挦


What do you do on a rainy day? Complete the following sentence:


On rainy days I…


DRAW PICTURES-EAT COOKIES-WATCH A MOVIE-PLAY WITH MY TOYS-
LISTEN TO MUSIC-PLAY WITH THE PS-PLAY WITH MY CELLPHONE-
MAKE A CAKE


Make a picture and share it with me! Send it to my email: 


1.We are going to make a revision on comparatives.

Watch the following video馃憞


2.Play this game! Here you are going to use comparatives and
play at the same time!! 


3.Time to practice! You are going to do some practice using
the following worksheets. Remember that if you cannot print the copies,
you can write the answers in a separate sheet of paper.  

Workbook PAGE 102馃摍

VERY GOOD!
THAT´S IT FOR TODAY馃槄

3 comentarios:

  1. on rainy days l play with toys.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ORIANA I listen To music
    Play withmy Toys
    and mak a cake.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. FACU
    on the rainy days I play with my toys and my play station.

    ResponderEliminar